Some features houses of stone on the road.
San Bartolomeo: building simple with four chapels; wooden statue of St. John of Nepomuk
; behind the main altar, rustic altarpiece
of the eighteenth century of good hand.
Castle. Under the Castle a picturesque cluster of stone buildings partially renovated with an interesting oratory.
You may recognize architectural traces of the ancient village in the valley of the province. San Pietro and Santa Maria della Pace. Peaceful setting with an archaic Madonna nursing the baby from Rome to the beginning of 600.
Several interesting buildings in Torre, Arbinella, Fabiola and the White House. The church, dedicated to St. James, of medieval origin, rebuilt at the beginning of 700.
The church, dedicated to Saints Gervasio and Protasio, is surrounded by an urban layout typical of ancient villages placed halfway. Inside an altarpiece of the seventeenth century, with the original frame intagliata.Croce processional silver embossed and engraved the seventeenth century.
Stone building with a rustic portico with two rows of arches.
The Oratory; Majesty, with a panel votive 800.
The oratory was built in 1630, probably on the site of a previous religious building since 1230. The elegant lines with square stones at the corners, central rose window and a square bell tower with four single lancet. House tower and buildings of historical interest. On the road heading towards Cozzano a pretty Majesty of 700 to be taken.
FRAGNO E FRAGNOLO
The church, dedicated to St. Peter and built around 1660, there are some valuable furniture and paintings of the seventeenth century. Archaic stone buildings and a chapel in the village of Prato. In the area of the high Val Moneglia some interesting short: Marvana and Rib.
Ruins of the Oratory of St. Agatha. Traces of the ancient fortress.
The bell tower of the fifteenth century; Church of the Annunciation in an ancient stone baptismal font of Chiastre bearing Romanesque primitive reasons.
The church dedicated to St. John the Baptist from the Middle Ages, rebuilt in the late 800. Especially remarkable rectory, austere building dated 1594. The castle there are only a few tracks submerged vegetat